Rockville, MD. – December 17, 2014 – www.therabron.com a privately held clinical-stage biotechnology company, today announced that it has secured an investment of up to $11.1M in multiple tranches of a Series B Financing from Brace Pharmaceuticals LLC, Zell Biotech Two LLC, and three other investors. The new funding will help Therabron Therapeutics further develop recombinant human CC10 protein (rhCC10) for the treatment of respiratory diseases. Click here for more details.
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for CG367.
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives from FDA Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Lead Phase 2 Program in Preterm Infants
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Industry and Investor Conferences
- Therabron Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Lead Product Candidate CG100 for the Prevention of Chronic Lung Disease in Preterm Infants