ROCKVILLE, MD, November 10, 2016 — Therabron Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to advancing a new standard in respiratory care, today announced that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Thomas F. Miller, will give a corporate presentation at the Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference. Read more here.
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for CG367.
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives from FDA Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Lead Phase 2 Program in Preterm Infants
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Industry and Investor Conferences
- Therabron Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Lead Product Candidate CG100 for the Prevention of Chronic Lung Disease in Preterm Infants