ROCKVILLE, MD, April 19, 2016 — Therabron Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to advancing a new standard in respiratory care, today announced that Dr. Thomas F. Miller, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2016, to be held April 21-22 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for CG367.
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives from FDA Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Lead Phase 2 Program in Preterm Infants
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Industry and Investor Conferences
- Therabron Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Lead Product Candidate CG100 for the Prevention of Chronic Lung Disease in Preterm Infants