Therabron Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology company dedicated to advancing a new standard in respiratory care, today announced that it has received Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a patent entitled “Modification and Compositions of Human Secretoglobin Proteins” (United States Patent Application No. 13/843,773).
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for CG367.
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives from FDA Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Lead Phase 2 Program in Preterm Infants
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Industry and Investor Conferences
- Therabron Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Lead Product Candidate CG100 for the Prevention of Chronic Lung Disease in Preterm Infants