ROCKVILLE, MD — May 13, 2015 — Therabron Therapeutics, Inc. (Therabron), a specialty biotechnology company focused on the advancement of respiratory therapeutics with disease-modifying potential, today announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has granted the Company’s lead product candidate, CG100, an orphan drug designation for the prevention of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD). An orphan drug designation allows products receiving a marketing authorization from the EMA to have up to ten years of market exclusivity in the European Union (EU). Therabron previously secured an orphan designation for the prevention of BPD from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). For more information, click here.
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives Orphan Drug Designation in the European Union for CG367.
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Stifel 2016 Healthcare Conference
- Therabron Therapeutics Receives from FDA Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for Lead Phase 2 Program in Preterm Infants
- Therabron Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Industry and Investor Conferences
- Therabron Therapeutics Completes Enrollment of Phase 2 Clinical Trial for Lead Product Candidate CG100 for the Prevention of Chronic Lung Disease in Preterm Infants